Disney Cruise Line’s annual Halloween event is coming back this year for even more spookiness. Starting in September, each cruise ship will be decked out in Halloween goodness for Halloween on the High Seas. Each ship has tons of ghoulish activities planned for its guests, as well as treats for the whole family.
Recently, the Disney Parks blog detailed several of the onboard activities awaiting guests. The whole family can celebrate the season at Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party. Here, guests of all ages can show off their costumes, play games, and indulge in lots of Halloween candy. At A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, guests can enjoy the Halloween classic, The Nightmare Before Christmas, in an interactive sing-along experience. And of course you’ll be able to meet Jack and Sally after the film. If you’re one for ghost stories, be sure to check out Haunted Stories of the Sea. Under the glow of moonlight, a sea captain will share with you eerie ghost stories of the sea. For adults, Disney Cruise Line will be bringing Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids, a costumed dance party in the ship’s entertainment district.
Halloween on the High Seas is sure to be a fun-filled Halloween celebration full of costumed characters. The ship will also feature a magical transforming pumpkin tree. The beautiful pumpkin tree is sure to spark awe in the imaginations of kids and adults alike.
If you’re looking to celebrate Halloween on the High Seas with Disney there are several routes currently available leaving from New York City, NY, San Diego, CA, and Port Canaveral, FL. Disney Cruises are known for their fun atmosphere and great service. Given how amazing their cruises usually are, I’m sure the added Halloween festivity will make any vacation even more magical. So if you are looking for a unique and fun way to get into the Halloween spirit be sure to check out Disney Cruise Line’s Halloween on the High Seas.
Official Description of Cruise Events and Important Dates:
During this frightfully fun event, guests join Mickey and friends for a spellbinding lineup of themed parties and festive entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a super-fun family costume party with games, dancing and lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, an interactive singalong movie experience followed by meet-and-greets with Jack and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where a mysterious sea captain tells campfire-style ghost stories on the upper deck beneath the eerie glow of the night sky.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids, a special celebration just for adults where the nighttime entertainment district becomes the setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
No matter where you are, you won’t be far from a Halloween on the High Seas vacation! We have cruises sailing from both coasts this fall:
- From New York City: Disney Magic sails four- and seven-night Canada cruises and five- and six-night Bermuda cruises departing Sept. 20 to Oct. 29.
- From San Diego, California: Disney Wonder sails two-, four- and five-night Baja cruises, a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise and a 14-night Panama Canal cruise departing Sept. 14 to Oct. 19.
- From Port Canaveral, Florida: Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 1 to Oct. 27. Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 3 to Oct. 29.